Thursday, April 10, 2014

DZIEŃ DOBRY!!!

Dear Family And Friends!!!!

This week was super awesome! Man we really are workin hard to find some people to teach! And we handed out 15 Books of Mormon this week! So that was awesome. We had made a goal for 10. But super awesome. This week we had a way good Zone Conference in Kraków. It was so awesome and we really hit on the first chapter of the Book of Mormon and the relationships it has with the Message of the Restoration. After we had an awesome Testimony meeting that was really centered around the Power of the Atonement. It was one of the most amazing testimony meetings I have ever been in. The spirit was so strong with me and I could feel my Heavenly FAther's love for me.
This morning I read the most awesome talk by Elder Jeffrey R Holland. I think its called Lessons Learned from Liberty Jail. here is the link...
https://www.lds.org/ensign/2009/09/lessons-from-liberty-jail?lang=eng
But it really just hits on how Heavenly Father really knows what we need and when we need it. I've seen it so much on my mission when I'm having a hard time. And it just gets really and we almost feel like we are alone. But if we keep pushing on with the Faith then he will be there. He is always there. And I love the quote in there that says something like "Man's Extremities are God's Oppurtunities" It's hard for us to see why things happen in this life. But I know, that He knows best. And everything is happening for our own good. All of those moments have turned from being hard to the happiest of my life! It's the most amazing thing to see the Lives of these polish people change because of the gospel. 
I have like no time left. But we can find this power of Christ in the Book of Mormon. Read it daily! It truely is life changing! You all know this. But I just love it so much. And want to share it with everyone!
Love you all! Always keep a good attitude! "It's easier to stay up, than to get back up."
Ofa Lahi Atu
Kocham Was Wszystkich!
_Starszy Fotu

Here is my favorite missionary in this mission. Elder Zależniak from Austrailia! Going home soon;(
BROWN POWER ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment