Monday, December 23, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! WESOŁYCH ŚWIĄT!!!!!

DZIEŃ DOBRY FAMILY!!!!

This week was a crazy one! The main thing we had was our Christmas Program in Church! It was so awesome! Luckily my comp is really good at the piano, and a sister missionary here (Sister Barth) is really good at the Violin. And for me im really good at turning pages for my companion!
But it was really awesome! Guess how many investigators we had...........We had 4 in church! It was so awesome to see the Lord bless us so much. And everyone of them was so impressed! we had 18 people in church! We've also been meeting with this kid named Grzegorz! He is so awesome and he truely has been prepared to recieve this Gospel! He is probably about 21 or 22 years old. 
Our last meeting with him went really good and I can feel the Lord helping me with the language everyday! But at the end of our lesson I invited him to be baptized! He isnt really sure about it yet, cause he was scared if he was baptized that he couldn't listen to metal music, couldnt dress the same, and couldnt find out more about other religions. But he kept asking more and more questions about baptism and we showed him pictures and what not.
In our lesson just a couple of hours ago he seemed a lot more open about it! Our meeting was with Elder Gay, Our Branch President. And the reason that Grzegorz is so interested in our church is cause of the Book of Mormon and what it testifies of. But also because of how much we all love him! 
It's Christmas and time to celebrate the birth of Our Savior, Jesus Christ. Before going on my mission I had never received my answer from the Holy Ghost about Jesus Christ. But I believed that He lived here and Earth and did what He did. Luckily in the MTC, I recieved my answer and felt the Spirit testify of Him. Now being on my mission for this long, the biggest part of my testimony is that Jesus is The Christ. He came here on Earth and set the way for us to follow. He died on the cross for us and was ressurected. And he still LIVES. The main attribute I have learned to try to develope is Charity. If we have charity we can do absolutely anything. I don't believe we can even imagine the kind of love that the Savior has for us and also our Heavenly Father. But I know that as we try to build that love in our lives for EVERYBODY. Not just some people but EVERY SINGLE ONE of our Brothers and Sisters here on Earth. We will become better people. We will feel God's love even more in our life. And we will come to appreciatte the Atonement of Jesus Christ more in our life. 
Find others to serve. Serve them with love. And love them with all your heart. No matter what they do. 
I love you all! I hope you always remember that we are ALWAYS trying to be like the Savior in this life. If you are always trying to do so, you will be happy, and the Lord will bless you! 
Have the Best Christmas ever! Wesołych Świąt!
Ofa lahi atu! Kocham was! Love you all!

-Starszy Fotu

No comments:

Post a Comment