Monday, October 7, 2013

GENERAL CONFERENCE!

Dzien Dobry!

So how is everyone doing! Right now im just so excited and filled with the Spirit because of General Conference! I loved it soo much! The spirit hit me soo strong while watching conference. Its sooo much cooler as a missionary I feel like. I don't know if I had a favorite talk. Cause I loved all of them! Seriously though. I hope you all listened to the talks and I hope you all apply them to your lives!
This week was kinda boring ish until the WEEKEND! But my companion had to prepare for the Branch to watch conference and we had to do a lot of different stuff! But we still talked to some really good people and I hope we can meet with them soon. Pray that we will be able to meet with the people of Szczecin! I know that we can! Somethin really cool that JUST happened. Elder Vernon that is 1 of the 4 Elders here in Szczecin just turned around and told us that his mom sent 4 referrals!!!! 4 REFERRALS!!! TO US!!! haha how crazy is that. Someone in there ward in American Fork has family here in szczecin! I will let ya all know what goes down with those! Just so excited right now! haha I always am. Being a missionary is just so awesome!
Just a cool story that happened to me this week....
A miracle I saw this week of the many, was in the chapel on a lunch break. Elder Vernon was teaching Bartek (our member) piano. Elder Vernon came into the other room and asked if we wanted to come to Bartek's new song on the piano. As I sat down I was excited to hear Bartek play. He began to play the song "I Am A Child of God". The spirit hit me so hard in that moment. Right that second the spirit manifested to me that the Gospel really does change lives. Bartek is a younger boy about our age. And I can't imagine his life without the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Because of the Gospel he has SO MUCH LIGHT!When I saw that the Atonement and Gospel of Jesus Christ blessed his life, It strengthened my testimony soooo much! I have learned that on my mission, as we help others experience the Atonement of Jesus Christ, our testimonies will be strengthened, it will bring us TRUE happiness, and it is the way to TRUE conversion.I love this work so much. Bringing the Gospel to others lives bring a different happiness. A TRUE happiness that is lasting. As members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, we ALL have that Responsibility.
I love this gospel sooo much. You all need to STUDY these talks. After conference we should feel very uplifted by the spirit, but we should feel the need to improve! We can always improve! And I know that the Lord will help us.
"The Lord sees our weakness differently from rebellion, and he always sees our weakness with mercy."
The Lord will help you all as you strive to become a better person!  As you lose your life in the service of others. You will only find your true potential! haha I know I just preach to you guys all the time. If I could I would just sit on this computer and do it all day!
One thing that I kinda made up during conference was...
-When in service, the Holy Ghost will come, When the Holy Ghost comes Miracles Happen, When you see Miracles happen in Other's Lives, It will bring us Joy.-
This is how we become fully converted! I love you all so much!
                                                 
                                                        -ELDER FOTU!!!!

my shoes thats I got. they are good dont worry. and they have 2 year warranty. so i didnt waste your money. ;)


 conference. and my new coat!




No comments:

Post a Comment