Monday, September 30, 2013

Wasssgooooddd!

"Whats up ya'll!?!?" haha thats how jacqueline would say it.;)
This week was so awesome! We had some really good things happen. I was sick which kinda stunk a little! So we had to rest for a day. But it was just a cold. I was just all stuffy. haha I told my companion that whenever I got sick at home all my dad would ever say was "DRINK WATER!!!" haha he said his dad said the same thing! 
Just so you know I drank 10 liters of water. So much water! I think i almost drowned myself. But The sickness was gone the next day! 
We are still kinda in the process of finding some people. And I think we actually did! We are really trying to build up the youth in this Branch! And right know we got a couple investigators that we should meet with this week! Patryk, Wojtek, Magda, and Edward! So pray for them!
This gospel can help sooo many people but I dont think they realize it.
We are coming up with a bunch of different finding activities! One of the Crazier things was on friday! We did a soap box! haha we stood on this like 2 foot wall and just preached like they did in the old times. We were just in a area where big groups of people would come and go. Some people like hated it, some people were a little startled, and some were actually interested! I really didnt plan on doing it cause I cant speak polish! 
haha but the 3 other Elders did it and were pushin me to do it! So I DID it! hahha it was so nerve racking but so fun. People are just wondering what this brown guy is doing yelling. I only did it for like 10 seconds. And the key to doing it is just Smiling and talking with a happy voice. But being super loud! hahaha it was so crazy! Next time I will try recording some of it!
What we say is pretty much just testify! 
" I KNOW THIS BOOK IF THE WORD OF GOD!" "I KNOW THAT GOD WANTS US TO RETURN TO HIM AND HE HAS A PLAN FOR US!" "I KNOW THAT WE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT PLAN  MORE THROUGH READING THE BOOK OF MORMON!"
haha it was super fun, and I think we will be more effective in the future as we become better and better at it.
I had a realization on sunday of how much polish I am learning. It's so crazy. Ever since I have been in Szczecin I have learned soo much more polish. The Lord has truly blessed me soo much I can't even explain.
But please continue to pray for me cause i can honestly feel the affect from prayer! Thank you all so much for your prayers!
Sister Burns got her call! haha Guadalajara Mexico East Mission! hahah geeezzz sooo awesome! She is gonna be the most amazing missionary! And by the way I totaly called that she was going there in a letter. Ask her yourself.;) Thats sooo awesome though. So stoked for her and how much she will learn. But also how much joy she will have! Missionary work brings a different joy than anything else can! I love it soo much. The feeling of helping others is the best!
I challenge everyone to serve Everyone around them! Search for those oppurtunities to serve. I know as you do so the Lord will bless you with oppurtunities and with more happiness than you have ever had. 
So General Conference is this week! hahah I've been looking towards this forever! Im so excited. Every morning I listen to some conference talk or just the music from conference and I almost start crying cause im so excited. ha jokes. but really.
Something that everyone should do is come up with some questions you have that you want answered. As you truly search for your answers in Conference I promise you the Lord will bless you with them and you will feel his spirit soooo strong. I love you all sooo much!
I love my family soo much. More than anything. I cant wait til we all are in the celestial kingdom!
NO EMPTY CHAIRS!!!!
Much love. I am sending a couple voice recordings with this. It would be nice if you all sent me some! Loves.
                              
                                                   Elder Fotu

No comments:

Post a Comment