Friday, May 10, 2013

MTC: Week Two



So i write you guys a huge long letter and i get no response?
Whats going on here?
hahaha just messin! But thank you so much for the package! Feel free to send me lots cause i'm sure im not gonna get many in Poland. And Sara said she found a place on fridays that sends them for free!
But NO GUM! Against the rules. And i'm an exactly obedient missionary!
Wow so much has happened this past week. Not nearly enough time to talk about all of it.
So You know how i was District Leader already. Yeah I got released as District Leader and am Now Zone Leader. So i'm like over all the countries of Poland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Turkey, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia, and Serbia. wow. So all the hard missions. Which means all the best missionaries. just kidding.
But Yeah pretty crazy. I'll be announced Zone Leader starting sunday. I'm taking Elder Gashler and Elder Talbot's spot as Zone Leaders.
Holy. This is so crazy. So much info in my mind right now that i don't know what to say.
First off. If any of you havent read the talk or article or whatever that is called "The Fourth Missionary". Then you need to read it now. It's the best thing that I have ever read in my life.And I just wanna tell you all i'm working so hard to be like the 4th missionary. First off I have built the biggest testimony of Jesus Christ. And I think that is why I have been the happiest I've ever been in my life. The biggest thing I have been working on is "Loving ALL our brothers and sisters." I want to have a sincere love with absolutely everyone. Just like Christ did. And it's helped my testimony like crazy.
I love being a missionary.
I've got mad polish skilzzzz
Sike!
Pray for me like crazy.
I have learned like crazy. I've never leanred so much in my life and it is because i have the spirit with me at all times.
The hardest part of my mission has definitely my companionS! hahah it's so rough.
I'm not exaggerating at all. One of my companions is 5"8, weighs bout 140. And thinks he can beat up anyone in this MTC. (Even the huge Poly's)
And he legitally intentionally likes to be the oppposite of me. and always wants to do everything his way. and it has to be his way even if he knows that my or my other companions ideas are better. It's so frustrating but so humbling.
And he loves rebeling against the rules. and being sarcastic with everyone.
But all I think about is "Loving One Another", and i just love him. It's frustrating at times but it's a good experience for me. I've been praying for him to just be a little humbled. And i can see it working little at a time over the past few days.
He's a good missionary. I pray in every prayer that I will be humbled everyday.
I see at least 15 people a day that i know or went to Lone Peak. My companions get frustrated because of how many people i know and they dont know anyone.
Everyone needs to build their testimony of Christ. or of anything. We always need to be moving forward in life or else we will be moving backwards. Please look up the fourth missionary and read it. It changed my life.
It reminded me of Dad when i read it. So Dad you better read it if you havent already. I wrote down a part in it and I read it every morning now.
Last thing. Yesterday my companion (the one that i get along with decently) Told me that he didnt know what it was about me but when i share my testimony he is over whelmed with a feeling that it so inspring to him. And asked how I am so good at it.
I told him, "All the credit goes to my parents for raising me. you realize when you are in here that your parents have built you up to the person you are now! And that has hit me so hard being on my mission now! I love sharing my testimony!"
So thank you mom and dad. I love you both very much.
Oh yeah I play like kick-ball, and basketball, and 4-square. I love it. I ball so hard.
get on my facebook and tell people to write me. Cause i like sharing things with everyone. I dont care who it is but i want to share the gospel with them (members or not)
Send me food if you want. (choco cookies or anything) Love you guys. I might be on later today too cause I have to come back in with some Elders.
I want you guys to know that I am the happiest missionary in here! Love Everyone! I'm staying EXACTLY obedient.
Love you guys. Ofa Atu!
Laterzz.
-Starszy Fotu





No comments:

Post a Comment