Friday, February 20, 2015

Spring is coming!

Another awesome week in Poland!


I gotta be quick so Ill just get to what I wanted to share with you all!
Thursday we had a whiteboard on the street. Asking people questions. This girl named Ola. So prepared. I stopped her and she said she had time so we sat down on a bench. I asked her a little about what she believed in. She said she goes to church and believes in God but doesnt like some things that the Priest say. She said she focuses more on what she feels inside and what God is saying to her more than focusing on what is written. She was so prepared. Cause so many people just focus on what is written and proof leaving no room for faith. We spoke about a little while. Then I told her about the restoration and God calling a prophet. She asked more about Joseph Smith. And in the end she said this all makes sense that God would send someone to bring everything back together. She is so prepared! We are meeting with her on thursday! So pray for us! 

Well every week we send out an e-mail to the mission! And so im just gonna copy and paste my spirit little thought into this e-mail! You can apply to your lives just like we do as missionaries.

In Proverbs 29:18 we read, "Where there is no vision, the people perish" The plan of Salvation gives us a long-term vision in this journey through life. The definition of vision is a mental image of what the future will or could be like. What is your vision of this week? What vision do you have for yourself in your mission? What vision does your investigator have for themselves? If you have one for yourself then write it down and make goals to do act. Help your investigators see the vision they can have for themselves with "coming unto Christ".

I love you all! I couldnt be more blessed to have the support that I have from you all. This next week is gonna be a little crazy with transfers. So I might not get much time to e-mail. But I will let you know where im going next week! Lets just say Im really excited for it! Keep killin it. Love God and your fellow men.

z miłośćą

_Starszy Fotu

here are some pics!

Dagmara (from szczecin) and I. She's probably my favorite member in all of Poland. Cause she is so faithful.

My little girl Marysza. She's the best thing ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment