Monday, August 18, 2014

Transfer!

So First of I have zero time.
Everything just got a little crazy. 
So first off I left Wroclaw.;( really im so sad. Most amazing city ever! We had the most solid invesitgator. Slawek. So amazing. He is so humble and I will let you know what happens with him!

So I got transfer back to Warsaw! And its pretty crazy. I am kinda really stressed. And I have no time. We have to leave. But President Edgren asked me to be his Assistant. Pretty overwhelming. I havent even been a Zone Leader. So I have no idea what im doing. But imma learn it quick. And figure everything out! So much to do. Next week we will have more time to explain. But right now we are just in charge of transfers, sending missionaried out, and bringing the new missionaries in. So I will see the new ones tomorrow! Im so stoked. Ill see Sister Woodward. So its always fun to see a familiar face.

So I have no time.
But this week I heard something really cool. I actually got an email and it was awesome. so this was the story......

Once a group of 500 people were attending a seminar. Suddenly the speaker stopped and decided to do a group activity. He started giving each person a balloon. Each person was then asked to write their name on it using a marker pen. Then all the balloons were collected and put in another room.
The people were then let into that room and asked to find the balloon which had their name written on it within 5 minutes. Everyone was frantically searching for their name, colliding with each other, pushing around others and there was utter chaos.
At the end of 5 minutes no one could find their own balloon.
Then, the speaker asked each person to randomly collect a balloon and give it to the person whose name was written on it. Within minutes everyone had their own balloon.
The speaker then began, “This is happening in our lives. Everyone is frantically looking for happiness all around, not knowing where it is.
Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people. Give them their happiness; you will get your own happiness. And this is the purpose of human life…the pursuit of happiness.”
Hey I have no doubt that we are in this life to help others. We are here to serve others and we will recieve so much happiness from this. My dream is to make make a family, while always relying on the Lord, make money, retire, and go on Humanitarium Trips with my family for the rest of my life and serve a mission with my wife.
I love it out here. Ive never been so happy. And I know that this is true happiness. The gold from my mission has been the relationships ive built with all of these people. I love them so much. And Im so thankful. The Lord wants us to be happy. So do what he has asked us to do and everything will be good. I know these relationships will last FOREVER. Not just in this life.
Love you guys. I love my mission.
_Starszy Fotu

No comments:

Post a Comment