Thursday, October 23, 2014

New Transfer!



Well im stayin here in Warsaw. Elder Swicegood is with me now and we are just rollin! Its pretty awesome being with someone that you served with in the MTC. He's such a stud and has taught me a ton about all kind of things. 
Man i got like no time. I just used all my time to e-mail a member that is a little less-active. And I love him. He is such a stud but just kinda lost right now. Love him though. So i just took like 30 mins to type him up a e-mail. I heard he is doing better though. His name is Bartek. Keep him in your prayers. He changed my life.
This week was crazy. Transfers was insane. But everything went well. Solid missionaries came in. They are amazing. A quick miracle that happened was......
We had a baptism in our branch. His name is Janusz. Elder Caskey and I taught Janusz about 5 weeks ago. We had his first lesson with missionaries. And it was such a good lesson. He is so prepared. And he excepted baptism on the first lesson. And since then we had to pass him off to other Elders cause he was in their area. But so good.
Today we have a couple meetings that im stoked for. A family that has a Dad that is a less-active member. But the wife and kids have never met with missioanreis before. And then another lady that we met last night that set up for today! The family with the Dad's name is Grzegorz! Keep him in your prayers. And we are just talking to all kinds of good people. So we are pretty stoked. We will let you know what happens! 
We had District Conference this last week. The talks were so awesome. I was reminded about how important the companionship of the Spirit really is in this life. Do you guys remember the last time you felt God's love of His Spirit? We all have some kind of Natural Man inside of us, and sometimes we give into it. These things push the Spirit out of our lives. The speaker invited everyone to make a list of things that push the Spirit out of our lives. Look at that list and remind yourself when you are in the moment of choice. That the Spirit of the Lord is essential. 
Man I love you guys. I just feel so blessed. Time is flying. And im scared for my mission to end. I still got a while though! So im just pushin along! Lovin it out here! love you guys!
keep inviting the Spriit into your life as you do the simple basics daily.
ofa lahi atu
z miłośćą
_Elder Fotu
This is my favorite talk from Conference! I loved it. Helped me think a lot about the people that I talk to on the streets! Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment